Getting Started with Your Private Online Classroom
To set up a private online classroom for your small group or congregation, follow these simple steps:
1. Review our collection of online courses.
Visit UReLearning.upperroom.org/courses. For these uncertain times, we’re recommending Soul Reset, Which Way, Lord? and Freedom From Worry.
2. Find one you’d like to use with your group.
If you’d like to take a look before purchasing for your group, send us an email at UReLearning@UpperRoom.org. We offer free short-term access for review.
3. Consider the details.
- All eCourses are inclusive. No additional books or materials are required (with the exception of eCourses that invite participants to use a journal, drawing pens, or drawing paper).
- All eCourses are open all the time. Participants can access eCourse material at any time.
- No eCourses offer “in real time” elements unless particularly stated, so participants never need to access the eCourse at a specific date or time.
- The Upper Room eLearning staff members are available to offer support for any unexpected difficulty with eCourse access.
- All eCourses are accessible via phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
4. Send us an email.
If you’re ready to purchase, email us at UReLearning@UpperRoom.org. We’ll talk with you about pricing for groups and about access to your private classroom.
Once your private classroom is open, we’ll send you a link to use for inviting other group members.